Pioneering New Approaches to Advance Research
Why Work with Us?
Flexibility. Scalability. On-time Delivery.
Axle Informatics knows what research and healthcare organizations need in advancing research and technology solutions that will set them apart from the rest.
Axle Informatics is focused on building scalable, collaborative research platforms with a commitment to the open source community. The open source model enhances the credibility, traceability, and reproducibility of the work in these platforms. This, in turn, can lead to faster translation of therapies from bench to bedside, lower cost innovation, and better understanding of underlying disease mechanisms.
Our hallmarks, gained over decades of experience, are:
- End-to-end management of scientific research programs by a team of diverse, senior-level program directors and managers.
- Specialized expertise in open source software collaboration tools and research informatics.
- Knowledge to understand your objectives and the solutions-oriented mindset to achieve them.
- Seamless integration of technology solutions with business acumen.
- Government research agencies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) with its 27 institutes, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Research universities and laboratories
- Contract research organizations
- Pharmaceutical companies and foundations receiving federal research funding
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) organizations
- State and local agencies involved in biomedical and data science research
Our Enterprise services deliver objective data and innovative solutions to measure and assess scholarly output. Using reliable data, our diverse research analytics solutions allow institutions, government agencies and funding bodies to evaluate research impact and performance, benchmark against peers and build cloud-based repositories. Solid statistical evidence combined with unique, flexible tools and outstanding consulting services support the rationally informed results of research programs.
We cater our strategies to small and large organizations alike to:
- Develop and implement custom software applications with proper testing, training, support, and foresight. You want a system that fits your workflow and can grow with your organization.
- Understand your IT options so you are not limited or pressured into any one solution.
- Ensure that you are spending the right amount of time on the technology you need.
A Passion for Partnerships
Some of our largest clients have continuously worked with us for more than 10 years – a true testament to our passion for partnerships. We value our relationships with each of our clients and always strive to establish long-term partner relations with them. Our team helps you rise to your full potential every time, because we bring the commitment that enables you to surpass your goals.
We proudly attribute our successes to our highly skilled and professional team leaders and specialists. Our world-class talent pool allows Axle Informatics to deliver cutting-edge technology and biomedical solutions to our clients worldwide. But technology does not achieve the promise behind our brand – our people do.
The Axle Informatics’ difference is in our team’s rare combination of expertise and the understanding of the research environment on the technical, science, and business ends. This is a critical aspect of our ability to consistently push the boundaries alongside our partners to design, implement, manage, and scale research efforts to achieve new evolutionary outcomes.
Data Integration: From Bench to Bedside
Research Centers and Universities
Since 2004, our leading experts have supported NIH institutes, two of which are the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
We have a track record working with peripheral government-funded research centers and universities such as the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and the University of Michigan.
As the translational research conducted by these institutions is moving toward more automation, integration, and data analytics, Axle Informatics is responding by developing data sharing platforms with analytical tools and processes that integrate data to achieve a more comprehensive view of the research.
And, by aggregating data in cloud networks, Axle Informatics is ensuring that data can be readily shared among research investigators to energize clinical development.
To learn more, click here.
With the rise in precision medicine, automated data collection is becoming the standard rather than the exception for hospitals and other healthcare institutions. Because of that, the need for advanced data analytics is increasing.
To help reduce healthcare costs, provider organizations are seeking reproducible data that has been aggregated and made publicly available through shared networks. At the same time, they recognize the growing need for secure computing environments and privacy controls for personally identifiable information.
In clinical settings, Axle Informatics is building data analysis platforms with the capability to move research from bench to bedside more quickly than ever before.
To learn more, click here.